In this bonus lesson, titled "Apocalypsis", is offered and the same happens for the second lesson. In the "Apocalypsis" lesson (please note that in Greek the word apocalypsis means uncovering in a positive way, it refers to a revelation of something hidden, a revelation of hidden meaning -usually hidden from human knowledge-. The Greek word is pronounced "apocalypsis" and has a special vibrational codified value, which is incorporated in this practice. So don' t get confused with the English notion of the word commonly used in reference to the so-called End of Time or to the end of the world in general), the presentation and your training into a powerful technique take place in order to penetrate most hidden and unconscious beliefs of your personality core, which sabotage you in a completely imperceptible way, and that is why you cannot realize their existence. You think you have understood much of your negative beliefs and you have tried to change them with various methods and techniques, but it seems that something maintains them and does not allow them to change. That “something” is the beliefs of your personality core that you cannot understand, exactly because they are behind the negative beliefs that you have understood and you are trying to change (you are basically not able to perceive them as yours or understand that they concern you and that is their high strength to remain intact and in place). Furthermore, the Apocalypsis technique will offer you great help to choose what you really want to set as a priority for you to accomplish, when it seems that you have two or even three goals that you simultaneously desire the same.
Some of the topics taught in this lesson include:
- What are the three critical categories of beliefs which may sabotage you even though you sustain healthy personal beliefs in other areas of your life.
- Why you should always be aware what kind of convictions you hold in these three critical areas.
- The practice of Apocalypsis (part A & B) and the way it works.
- The energetic copy creation.
- How to use the practice of Apocalypsis when you are confused with your goal setting process and you can’ t prioritize your goals.